Monday, May 30, 2016

After he left, i lost my appetite, cant sleep. But i exercise as i don't want to be alone. After i ended work, even though i did not sleep for last night i still meet up with my friends for basketball or i went jogging.
Now i am suffering gastric problem and chest pain. I did not have money to go back for my chest appointment. My chest still have this pain eveytime i breath, ever since i have this bad cough for months...
I just dont know what should i do about it. I am pretty screw up actually. I am always having this gastric issue. Everyday im hungry even after my meal i still feel hungry. And if i dont eat, i will feel pain...

I really wonder when i will get over all these.
I get myself into this hole, really hope that one day i can climb out of this.

No comments: