Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A year ago, today... i am struggling with my own relationship as he wanted to leave me. I had my doom day last year. And even had my worst Christmas ever...

Its about a month to December, my favourite season of the year... Last christmas i bury myself with sadness and pain. Although i haven fully recover, but i want to be happy. I want to have my Christmas mood back, I want to be the one who enjoy and love Christmas...

I have come this far, finally clear and settled the exam that i can't through. I tried many ways and finally! I struggled through all the meetings with school board. The old me, i always turn to my pillar, he will always be there for me to guide me through when i fell. Now when i fall, i will pull myself to stand up again... of cos i cried, i think of him... but i find my ways to go through this.

He told me, family issuse i can't solve. So if everyday i have to face that i can't go home,  then i will deal with it. Now i have to face money issue, work and my breathing issue. I will have to keep consulting doctor till i recover. And i will find another job to make me happy...   

No comments: