Tuesday, October 27, 2015

When my heart ask me not to see...
When i keep feel the pain in my heart...

Sometime i wonder, have u ever think of me....
Sometime i wonder, have i ever cross your mind...

I know part of me still misses you and i also know i did not let you go completely, as u always pay a visit on my mind.

But do you know how much pain and hurt u had given to me? Have u ever try to understand how much hurt u had given to me? U said it wasn't a third party, but it doesn't seems that way... Do you know i feel so unfair? Do you know i have a trust issue for relationship now?

These are my my thoughts, i keep telling myself no point telling him all this... not point letting him know, because he no longer care about me anymore...

Jiayou on moving on... even though this year its a tough year, but i am trying my best... i fell sick, no money, no job, no place to go, no one to turn too... I feel sian that i have asthma now, and somehow i have money to cure myself, but i will still try. Just let me pass through this year... jiayou...

No comments: