Thursday, October 8, 2015

Been through and done that...

Because after he left me, nothing can make me feel less pain, less hurt. And also because i don't want to be alone, i dont want to keep crying. I choose to keep meeting my friends, hanging out with them till late night, taking cab all these, planning overseas trip to make me feel less hurt, buy the shoes that i keep wanting to buy even thought its cost about few hundred dollars.

That period of time, i not just wanted to heal my heart, i also have some Medical issues on my heart muscle, my family problems, having some problem with my school and even my job was giving me stress. I left my job, busy finding a new one. Right now, im broke. I spent all my savings away...

10months had gone... its really not easy for me, but i trying my very best to keep myself happy, i just want to be happy again...

No comments: