Friday, July 3, 2015

why so Heartless?

I guess, the only place i can rant all my problem is here...
For the past 7months, im so greatful and thankful that i have those wonderful friends around me. For the past 24years, this was my first time that i felt so down...

This few days, I did realize something... People who i thought will treat me fairly, apparently they are not. Hiaz... somehow i feel very disappointed as i really treat that person as my closest friend and trusted that person. I guess, the stupidest person is me. I really thought that person will understand and reason out things properly, rather than saying that to me.

I cant believe my own eyes... i cant believe why things happened in this way... i am not angry either... until now, i still questioning myself, what am i to him all this years? 

No comments: