Thursday, November 20, 2014

Reflection

I finally realize, i am too demanding to handle... now i looked back,  no wonder my boy cannot take it and cannot endure me anymore...
How i wish, i know this earlier... i understand he is tired... i cant let go, and i wont let go.. Honestly, im living in hell this few weeks... i cant imagine a day without him... its never too late right? I still can make this right... as long as i am determine to do it, and willing to change...
First, i need to handle my anger... i should listen more to ppl more...
Secondly, my attitude. How i treat him, i shld be more gentle. I can be soft, bt i dont want.. i pushed him away, i chased him off.  now things become worst..
Thirdly, stop complaining!  I am contented!  My happiness is him. I am blessed to have him. But i jus keep complaining, and now i drove him off! Sighhhhh....
Im such a bitch.... stupid girl! I love him so much, i treasure him so much... bt i just dun show it out. I give him the bad side of me.. wth am i doing....
Im so hurt... nothing can hurt me like this... pls come back,  time will proof him wrong.

No comments: