Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Teachers' Day :D

on the 31st August 2010 Tuesday, i made my trip back to JURONG!!! my secondary school :D
together with huishan and wilson. the rest i met them there :D
that day was the celebration of the teachers' day.
the "sian" thing was the canteen was not open for that day. SIAN TTM ok!
miss JURONG SO MUCH!!! it was a nice catch up with them :D
I LOVE JURONG!!!! I MISS SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE!!!



wilson, Miss Wong, huishan and me :D


Miss Low :D


Madm Hamidah :D


Mrs Juliana Ng :D










stupid wilson... keep take our leg... -.-''


maggie, huishan, me and kim fang :D



happen to browse through my teacher's fb acc...
haha saw their crazy act and their hollywood dressing hahaha :DD
if im not wrong those picture was taken on the same day but is at night :D
those dressing was damn COOL ok..!! LOL!!!


Hogwarts School and the Dementor!


Greece goddess, Princess Fiona (Shrek), Queen Gorgo (300) and Elizabeth Swann (Pirates of the Carribean)



Moticia (Adams Family) and Elizabeth Swann


Minera Mcgonagall and Dementor




Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann


SEE?? my teacher so cute and funny! hahaha :D

No comments: