Monday, August 2, 2010

Babyboy Kenn Seah finally turn 21!!!

My Silly finally turn 21!!! MATURE MAN ALREADY LA!!! LOL :D
I know you hate celebrate birthday and you dont wan mi to plan anything for you
I also know some of the birthday plans or ideas you dislike it, you just didn't mention it out.
sorry baby.

I just wan your 21st birthday to be special & memorable to you.
And I really hope that you like everything that I planned for you.
Hope you enjoy those time being with me.

Wish you all the best in your life baby!!!
I promise to add sunshine and rainbow to your LIFE!
Please walk with me hand in hand till we grow old together.
And we'll spend our Life time together, forever & EVER! ♥



Made this BIG Birthday Card for you :)








25th July 2010, i planned the birthday party with your friends :)








31st July 2010, the little surprised from mi to you at suntec city fountain:)




and lastly 1st August 2010 having lunch with your family at IMM Fish & Co :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEAH JIN MING KENN!!!
谢锦明生日快乐!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 21ST TO MY BABY BOY!!!

No comments: